If you want to hop on the whipped coffee trend but need a unique alternative to standard dalgona coffee, this cinnamon caramel dalgona coffee recipe could be just the thing.
It might seem like pure magic but whipping coffee is now a thing and it’s much easier than you might think. Try this creamy iced whipped coffee recipe today and beat the summer heat!
Prep time : < 10 min
Makes: Enough for one
Tall bowl for whipping coffee
2 tablespoons of caramel, more or less depending on preference
1 tablespoon Instant Coffee
1 tablespoon cold water
1 tablespoon sugar
¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
Approximately 1 cup of whole milk, depending on glass size
- Pour caramel into bottom of drinking glass, then fill with ice.
- Fill glass with milk, leaving approximately a half-an-inch space at the top of the glass. Put to the side.
- In a separate jar, mix instant coffee, cold water, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together.
- With whisk, beat the four items until they thicken. Using a handheld mixer, it took approximately 2 minutes.
- Once you get firm peaks, spoon the mixture over the milk.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Stir and enjoy!