Need a way to cool off in the summer heat without missing your caffeine fix? This homemade iced mocha recipe could be exactly what you need!
Creamy, chocolatey, coffee decadence that’s ice cold and refreshing on a hot day.
It’s super easy to whip up in next to no time and if you don’t have an espresso machine you can even make it with any type of extra strong coffee.
1 shot of espresso or 1/4 cup very strong coffee
3 teaspoons of cocoa powder OR dark chocolate shavings
1 cup of cold milk
Whipped cream to finish
1. Brew one shot of espresso or very strong coffee using your preferred method. (cooling your coffee in advance so the ice won’t dilute the taste gets the best results)
2. Mix the chocolate or cocoa powder with a splash of hot water and stir to form a syrup.
3. Add the cold milk to the chocolate mix and stir well to combine.
4. Fill a large glass with ice and add the chocolate milk then top with the coffee and stir well.
5. To finish top with whipped cream.
For something extra indulgent, sprinkle with chocolate shavings or a squirt of chocolate syrup!